Agitavit Solutions offers the Digital Agora application, which consists of a smartphone application and a web application, through which users gain access to content and features.
Digital Agora is installed in the environment of your organization, while the mobile part of Digital Agora is installed on the users’ mobile devices.
Agitavit, Digital Agora, logo and all its derivatives are trademarks or registered trademarks of Agitavit Solutions Ltd., Letališka cesta 33F, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- What data is collected?
- How is your data collected?
- How is your data used?
- How is your data stored?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies does Digital Agora use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
1) What data is collected?
Digital Agora application enables your organization to collect the following personal data:
- Person data: first name, last name, registration number (employee id), profile image, business phone, private phone, work e-mail and private e-mail.
Digital Agora smartphone application does not collect any personal data.
Digital Agora application does not store special categories of personal data by default.
2) How is your data collected?
Digital Agora application receives your data:
- From your organization when it uses the application.
- From you when you use the application.
3) How is your data used?
Your data will be stored by your organization and will be used in accordance with the provisions and rules that apply within your organization.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. uses your data only in accordance with a contract for the processing of personal data signed between Agitavit Solutions Ltd. and your organization.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. will never disclose or share your data with third parties, unless Agitavit Solutions Ltd. becomes legally compelled to disclose the information by a court, Governmental Authority or Applicable Law.
4) How is your data stored?
Your data is stored by your organization in its digital business environment.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. will never use your data in Digital Agora application for any means of marketing.
6) What are your data protection rights?
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request your organization for copies of your personal data. They may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that your organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request your organization to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that your organization erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that your organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to your organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that your organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, your organization has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact your organization.
7) What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit eHRM application, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keep you signed in.
- Store your language choice in the application.
- Track content visitation statistics.
9) What types of cookies does DIGITAL AGORA use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Digital Agora application uses:
- Session cookie – Digital Agora application uses this cookie in order to maintain your user session and to keep it secure.
- Language Cookie – The Digital Agora application uses this cookie to maintain your language choice in the application.
- Analytics Cookies – The Digital Agora application uses these cookies to record content visitation statistics.
10) How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in this case, you cannot use Digital Agora application as a result.
11) Privacy policies of other websites
13) How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Agitavit Solutions Ltd., Letališka cesta 33F, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia